9 June, 2016
Vegan Banana Pancakes
Here’s a recipe for light and fluffy pancakes that taste delicious. Completely vegan and great for people who have lactose intolerance or gluten sensitivity.
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup of oat flour or ground oats
- ½ cup of vegan milk of your choice
- Cinnamon – optional
- Cocoa powder or cacao powder – optional
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder – optional, but recommended
- Vegetable oil of your choice for your pan (you may not need it if you have a non-stick pan)
Mash the banana with a fork and mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. The consistency of your mixture should be rather thick. If it’s not thick enough, you can add more oat flour. Don’t worry. Your pancakes will turn out great anyway!
Heat a lightly oiled pan on medium heat and scoop the batter onto the pan. Cook for a few minutes until small bubbles start coming out. Then, flip the pancakes and cook them until they are brown on both sides.
Did you like my recipe? Share it with your friends!
If you made the recipe, please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave me a comment below.
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media pages.