Here’s a delicious paleo (dairy-free & gluten-free) banana chocolate muffin recipe.
These muffins are moist, fudgy and taste heavenly! What’s more, they require only a few ingredients and they are very easy to make.
If you prefer cakey muffins, check out this paleo chocolate muffin recipe.
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4-5 tablespoons of tahini (or another nut butter of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Chocolate chips or chopped chocolate – optional
- Sweetener of your choice – optional
- Chopped hazelnuts – optional
Preheat your oven to 170°C (325°F).
Whisk the eggs thoroughly – the fluffier, the better. You can use a mixer, but I do it by hand: it’s great exercise.
Add the cocoa powder and sweetener of your choice (if needed) and give it a good mix.
Add the mashed banana and tahini and mix again.
Then, add the baking soda and mix everything together,
Optionally, add chopped dark chocolate (or chocolate chips) and chopped hazelnuts. I kept some hazelnuts for decoration.
Pour the mixture into muffin molds and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Let them cool down and enjoy! 🙂
If you like the recipe, share it with your friends and if you try making these muffins, please let me know how they turned out for you!
- Raw Vegan Swiss Roll
- Low-Carb Paleo Double Chocolate Cookies
- Raw Vegan Carob Fudge Bars
- 4-Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana And Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spicy Hot Chocolate (Dairy-Free / Vegan Option)