Here’s another delicious cookie recipe that’s gluten-free and very simple to prepare.
I used honey, but if you don’t like honey, you can use another sweetener of your choice.
I also added some chopped hazelnuts, almonds and cashews, but you can use any nuts you like.
These cookies are not only super tasty, but they also melt in your mouth.
- 3-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Delicious Vegan Marble Cookies
- Vegan Shortbread Cookies
- Crispy Flourless Flax Cookies (Vegan And Gluten-Free)
- Low-Carb Paleo Double Chocolate Cookies
- Delicious Carrot Cake Cookies (Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free)
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- ¾ cup of flour (I mixed equal parts of rice flour and oat flour)
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- Chopped nuts of your choice
Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
Combine the egg with the honey and the coconut oil and whisk them very well.
Mix the flour and the baking powder, and start adding it to the eggs little by little. Using a silicone spatula will help a lot.
Add the chopped nuts and make cookies out of the mixture. I was able to make 16 small cookies.
Place them onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes. They are ready when the kitchen starts smelling nice and the cookies’ bottoms are slightly golden.
Let them cool down completely and enjoy! 🙂
Check out my Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Truffles For Easter
If you like the recipe, share it with your friends!