Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and in honor of the holiday, here are a few fun and cute food puns.
I decided to add a few recipe ideas, don’t forget to check them out.
Check out my vegan beet muffin recipe.
Are you bananas for banana desserts?
- 4-Ingredient Flourless Paleo Banana Cookies
- Flourless Banana Chocolate Muffins (Paleo Recipe)
- 4-Ingredient Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana And Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Vegan Banana Ice Cream
- Baked Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Bites
- Delicious Vegan Chocolate Mousse
See my delicious vegan matcha truffles that don’t require cooking.
Here’s a ton of delicious nut butter cookie recipes.
Here are a few delicious desserts for jam lovers.
Here’s my favorite homemade vegan Bounty ice cream recipe.
I use nuts in most of my desserts; see a few ideas here.
Here are a few yummy carrot desserts.
Here are 15 delicious dessert ideas for Valentine’s Day. Do you celebrate this holiday? What are your favorite things about Valentine’s Day?
If you like this list, share it with your friends.