Here’s another delicious Christmas dessert recipe that doesn’t require cooking. It’s perfect to make when you don’t have a lot of time for preparations, or to try with your kids.
These yummy chocolate snowflakes melt in your mouth, and the combination of the juicy pomegranate seeds and the crunchy pistachios is amazing! They also look very cute and the pomegranate seeds look like little gems.
The recipe is vegan and paleo-friendly. I personally chose to mix dairy-free dark chocolate and homemade white chocolate, but you can use just either one. I also added some coconut oil to make my chocolates softer and melt in the mouth. However, this is optional.
Also, you can add some nut butter, or add different nuts and seeds. Everything is up to you and your preferences.
I decided to use snowflake muffin molds, but you can use any shape you like. You can also make a bark instead.
Also, if you love vegan Christmas baked goods, check out this list.
- Vegan White Chocolate Snowflakes
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Vegan White Chocolate Cranberry Hearts
- White Chocolate Cherry Truffles
- Cacao Butter Orange Truffles
- 10 Interesting Facts About Chocolate
- Homemade Chocolate And Chocolate Glaze
- Raw Vegan Marble Chocolates
For the dark chocolate layer
- 50 g (1.8 oz) dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
For the white chocolate layer
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter
- Sweetener of your choice to taste
- ½ pomegranate
- Melt your dark chocolate and mix it with the coconut oil.
- Pour into the mold and leave in the fridge to harden up.
- Melt the cacao butter and mix with coconut oil. Add powdered sugar or another sweetener of your choice.
- Pour onto the chocolate layer and add pomegranate seeds and pistachio nuts.
- Leave in the fridge for a few hours until it’s set, or in the freezer to speed up the process.
If you like the recipe, share it with your friends and if you try making these chocolate snowflakes, please let me know how they turned out for you!
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media pages for more recipe ideas. 🙂
4 thoughts on “Pomegranate And Pistachio Chocolate Snowflakes”
This one looks beyond amazing!!!!
Thank you very much once again!
Mmmm YUM! These look truly delicious!
Thank you so much, Patty! 🙂
Comments are closed.